Monday, April 2, 2012

Stepping Back

Today I follow the advice of my other blog.
 It's Monday.
It's time to STEP BACK.

I STEP BACK from the frenzy of cleaning the weekend messes.
I step back from my 'to-do' list . . .  although I will get to it eventually.
I step back from the shoulda, coulda, woulda moments of my life and simply reflect on one 'manna word' for today.
This is my Winter place. It's cozy warm.
I wait.
I wonder.
I linger in my lumpy quiet time chair.
It's getting late.
What is my 'manna word'?
O, silly me.
Its 'STEP BACK'!
Its time to breathe deeply.

I take extra moments to scribble notes in my journal and on my blog.
I linger a little longer as I slog through weekend emails . . .  all good.
I pop a couple U-Tube videos on my facebook page.

This journal is full.  Time to begin again.


Ahhhh, what a delight to breathe a little today.
Holy Week is upon us.
Reflection time each day will take a bit longer.
As the end of the week nears, my heart will become heavier.



 Today is a time to step back . . .  breathe in the day as I linger with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment