Monday, October 22, 2012

CREATED TO CREATE

It's the quiet ones who no one knows about.
They are the ones who simply live out their lives according to the choices they make.
They tuck their joys and aspirations into their hearts and keep moving forward.
If there is a roadblock, they find a way to work around it.
They find ways to keep moving through mud or around brick walls in spite of circumstances pressing in on them.
They are the ones who plan and create creatively.

I am one of those women.
I have always made plans that reach beyond my current circumstances.
I just move forward.
I need no one to tell me if I am oppressed or do not have rights.
No matter what 'circumstances' surround me, I can creatively choose to rise above roadblocks.

We are beautifully and wonderfully made.
God begins with our DNA, each as different as
each snow flake or grain of sand.
My DNA is all mine, to do with as I ought.
God created me in His image.
God does not make 'junque'.
God created ME . . .
. . .  with all my faults,
. . . all my capabilities . . .  or lack of them.

God created me to grow and thrive and be who I am suppose to be . . .
. . .  according to His divine plan
. . .  able to choose according to my own personal will.

Although God might desire that I remain intimately connected with Him in all I say and do and plan, I may be selfish enough to choose another path.
God is patient.
God will wait.
God's creative work cannot be defined in our limited time and space.

We humans are finite.
We have a beginning and an end.
Each day has a beginning and an end.
It's time to LIVE!
Without notice, the seconds turn to minutes and minutes evaporate into hours.
Before I know it, the day is over.
My plans for the day may not have materialized the way I'd imagined but I learn to be content with the moments that ticked by too fast.


I make choices that I think might suit me well for the moment.
Sometimes I talk to God about them.
God is patient.
God waits for me to talk to Him and ask a blessing or ask for direction.
All of us, men and women, were created to bond with God, know God's best for us, and make the best choices so that we can create creatively . . . as God created each of us.

Women were given the gift of growing God's new creation within us.
Two seeds, joined together, immediately create a new life.
Our main purpose, as God's creation, is to keep creating.
Why would I voluntarily want to extinguish this life-creating process within me?
God created me, a woman, to carry the honor of carrying life!

Robert Baral, RN, took a picture of this 20 week old baby at
 the time of a surgical procedure to save the life of this child.
Normal gestation period is 38-42 weeks.
Oh how I grieve when I hear loud voices telling the world that all women feel exploited because they do not have access to enough resources to extinguish life.

I want to shout back but I am not a shouter.
Perhaps it's the quiet ones like me who know my body does not belong to me entirely.
My body belongs to my Creator.
My Creator invites me to use my body fully, as He designed, according to the wisdom given me.

If my body was made to create life, as God created me, then it is up to me to choose to be responsible in the way I give forth that life.
If I am able to create a human being, no matter what the circumstances, this should be a joyous moment.
About 1% of the women who have created life may not have been in control of their own choice.
1% may have a good reason to extinguish a life.
That's 1% of the 55 million lives that have been extinguished since it became legal to do so.
And there are some brave women who were raped . . .  who chose to create life and give that life to another who, in turn, was given the opportunity to raise God's precious creation.

This short video gives one a better understanding of God's Creation.
God created me, a woman, to recreate.
However, God created a caveat.
I must bond with a male.

This 'bonding' relationship is the same 'bonding' relationship I should develop with God.
I talk to God daily as I talk to my husband.
I rejoice with God daily as  I rejoice with my husband.

Because of my bond with God, I chose to marry a man who loves the Lord, thy God, as much as I do.
Because we both continue to bond with God, we honor each other as beautiful creations made in the image of God.
We have very different perspectives on the way we overcome daily challenges.
Our different perspectives only make us stronger as a couple.
No matter how we differ, we are still in one accord with God's design for us.

We both can create life.
I, a woman, can carry that life.
I know I was created to create and carry the seed of life from conception to birth.
I was created to grow a human being inside me.
Being part of God's ongoing creation and having the opportunity to carry that creation is a very healthy choice.
In fact, I was told by doctors that a woman's body is healthier in the long term if she has carried and birthed new life.
I grieve that my body is unable to carry new life to full term.
There is something in my body that has prevented this.
I could go back decades and try to figure it out.
I could ...
But God created me to be who I am, just as I am.
I have no need to blame God, myself or others.
I have all that I need or could ever want because I have assurance that God is with me always, leading me into the next opportunity to LIVE creatively.

Thirty-five years ago I gave myself, totally and unequivocally, to God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
I continue to claim Jeremiah 1:5 as God's declaration to all generations.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you and before you were born I consecrated you;  I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."

I may be quiet but I know that my choices are my own.
I am not a victim.
I am not oppressed.
I am beautifully and wonderfully created by my Creator to create.
I have a voice. . . as one 'called' to tell others . . . like that of a prophet.
If I am unable to create another life, I am able to influence others, creatively, to choose God's best for their lives.
God continues to use my creativity to creatively share his promises so that others may make the right choices.
I can, like a prophet, help others be the creation God created us to be.
I can creatively help others to live life as we should . . . loving others, laughing through challenges and living each moment of life, one day at a time.

God knew us before we were born.
That means, before we were born, we bonded with our creator with the creativity he created in our DNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment